8 Steps to Effective FundraisingFundraising is an essential part of serving your community. Philanthropic giving not only provides your youth organization the ability to fulfill your mission, it also helps organizations to meet their own giving goals through meaningful donations.
This guide will cover the basics of fundraising and how to maximize your approach using specific tools and resources.
By reading this guide, you will learn:
- 8 steps to effective fundraising
- What to research when identifying funding prospects
- The outreach process for qualifying prospects
- The three characteristics of a good prospect
- How to formally ask for a donation
- How to document received donations
- How to retain donors
- How to create contingency plans