Partner Readiness Assessment
Community-based organizations looking to partner with their local school districts for out-of-school learning need to perform due diligence prior to earning a seat at your school district's table. Being intentional about cultivating the relationship is essential, and by doing your research prior to that first meeting you will be able to demonstrate your commitment and desire for partnership.
This assessment will help youth program leaders organize general information about a school district to understand if an opportunity for partnership exists by learning where they are and how you might help their progress.
Utilizing this assessment will help you:
- Research generalized information about the school district
- Assess the potential serviceable population
- Begin to understand potential barriers and opportunities
- Understand budget implications
- Discover validity of a potential service match
- Comprehend the competitive landscape